Sunday 30 September 2018

I'm painting big canvases again! Paintings by Kirsteen Lyons BA (Hons)

I'm so enjoying the freedom of painting big canvases again. I have put down the controls of design and picked up the freedom of fine art! You done need to think about how people will use them that will use them to be happy! You just five in and "art puke" all over the place!!! So liberating!!! I'm so excited about me new project with these, I'm just waiting for some things to go live and I'll tell you all.

These are mixed media on canvas, original paintings by Kirsteen Lyons.

#artdreamsgallery
#kirsteenlyonsart
#kirsteenlyonsartist















No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life.

 My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life. I often exaggerate to make things fun. All my advice is just my o...