Tuesday 27 November 2018

Things have gone wrong but right too


I'm down in Portugal right now in a van with my family. I bought the van for £2500 and converted it for £400, it's pretty basic but OK. Lots has gone wrong, in fact it's in the garage getting fixed right now, but lots has gone right too. My family and I have learned so much wandering through Spain and Portugal with no plan other than roughly South! I've been here over a month and we have five to go. The emotion is intense, so much is new, the highs and the lows. Even if I can't sustain this, it's already changed us all for the better. I would not undo it, mistakes and all. If you want to change your life you can, it's a matter of a firm choice, not of circumstances or luck. I hope this helps someone. 💙🚐
These are my own pictures, I have stood in each of these moments and that cannot now be taken away from me in the future. X

















































1 comment:

My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life.

 My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life. I often exaggerate to make things fun. All my advice is just my o...