Saturday 2 September 2017

Heart doodle and campervan hammock designs!

I'm creating a drawing a day, for two years, today's is day 611!
This is a doodle and some designs to create a hammock"bedroom for my daughter if we buy a campervan that doesn't actually have
A bed for her! There isn't all that much choice in our price range and she wants something really amazing to replace the map ceilings in her above cab bed space in the camper we are selling. Sad to sell but it needs a little love, and we are out of time to do it.

#drawingadayclub








#createadrawingadayforhumanrights
http://www.youthforhumanrights.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life.

 My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life. I often exaggerate to make things fun. All my advice is just my o...