Monday 31 July 2017

Dolls House camper shelf all done.

I'm creating a drawing a day, just for the art of it. I counted my Halloween facepaint once, today's is this dolls house shelf, all set up with the background I drew last week laminated and in place.

It's not really a drawing, but "installation" is an art-form and I'm counting it!

This is in a grand tradition, as my mum used to hand make us amazing toys when we were kids! Her space station and her rocking horse are the stuff of legend!

#drawingadayclub



#createadrawingadayforhumanrights

http://www.youthforhumanrights.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life.

 My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life. I often exaggerate to make things fun. All my advice is just my o...