Friday 4 August 2017

Arches.

I'm creating a drawing a day, for two years which will be, roughly 731 drawings. (some days I've shared a few sketches). Also I have sometimes shared an art tip and recently I have been sharing links to human rights organisations and resources I find.

I hope you have found it useful or interesting. I have improved in my confidence in my drawing and that has paid off in my career as a textile designer, but I did it for fun, yours and mine, for beauty and happiness and art.

Today's drawing is arches.
#drawingadayclub


http://www.crae.org.uk/childrens-rights-the-law/what-are-human-rights/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life.

 My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life. I often exaggerate to make things fun. All my advice is just my o...