Sunday 13 August 2017

Maps on the ceiling of my motorhome to cover the ugly repairs

I'm creating a drawing a day, for two years, just for the art of it.
I've counted all sorts of creative things that are not really drawing. At the moment I have less than a month until I move out of my house and my beat-up-beautiful campervan becomes our full time home while we travel in Europe. At some point both skylights have been repaired, the repair does not leak but it's ugly. Today I papered the ceilings with maps and PVA glue on the repaired panels. I think it's artistic, I'm also knackered, so it's your drawing for today! Here are the before and after pictures, like a diet plan! 😂

#drawingadayclub







#createadrawingadayforhumanrights
http://www.youthforhumanrights.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life.

 My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life. I often exaggerate to make things fun. All my advice is just my o...