Friday 13 October 2017

Acorn cups and flowers

I'm creating a drawing a day, for two years, just for the art of it.
My daughter collected acorn cups from the place we camped a few days ago. They make a lovely group. That is also where we found out sheep LOVE acorns, much more than grass and will get a bit pushy with eachother to get to them if you throw acorns into the sheep field!

The flowers are from my stepdad's garden, which has stuff in bloom at almost every time of year - truly a wonderful work of art!
#drawingadayclub



#createadrawingadayforhumanrights
http://www.youthforhumanrights.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life.

 My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life. I often exaggerate to make things fun. All my advice is just my o...