Wednesday 14 February 2018

Enchanted Textile Design - Kirsteen Lyons BA (Hons)

I am Kirsteen Lyons BA (Hons) and my textile design company is called Enchanted Textile Design.

I am a freelance textile designer for a design studio in Europe. I create original furnishing fabric and wallpaper design which my design house then sells to prestigious clients throughout Europe and further afield.

I have been creating art and design my whole life as a designer, writer, photographer and fine artist. I studied textile design at Heriot-Watt University and have worked both in-house and freelance as a designer for studios in Kent, London, New York and now Europe.

More textile design and design related content can be seen here:
enchantedtextiledesign.blogspot.com


























enchantedtextiledesign.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life.

 My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life. I often exaggerate to make things fun. All my advice is just my o...