Thursday 26 October 2017

Fluffy male lion

What should I do with my drawings? Would anyone like to do something with them?

I'm creating a drawing a day, for two years, to get practice, to share something with friends, to make sure I do something worthwhile each day, to become more versatile and more disciplined as an artist, to have fun.

On occasion I've also used it as a vehicle to share art tips and perhaps promote human rights.

With 66 days left the project is drawing to a close, any last requests as to what I should draw or what I should use the artwork for? I've given most of the originals to my friends and family (as I am shortly going traveling for anything up to two years) but I have high quality photos and I still own the rights (as is usual when you sell artwork). I'm a textile designer and mum of two so I don't have much extra time to promote a project. My excellent textile design studio allow me to sell artwork in any form other than on furnishing fabrics and wallpaper (there they require exclusively) that is a very loose contact for the industry and I love my studio so furnishing fabrics is out. A book? Art book? How to book? Sketch book you add to? Something else?

Today's is a fluffy lion.
#drawingadayclub


#createadrawingadayforhumanrights
http://www.youthforhumanrights.org

1 comment:

My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life.

 My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life. I often exaggerate to make things fun. All my advice is just my o...