Wednesday 18 October 2017

Three really bad portraits!

I'm creating a drawing a day, for two years, 74 days left.
Today's, yesterday's and the day before are portraits of my son, my daughter and I all unsuccessful. So if you were wondering if I had off days, yes!
It's my time to design now so hopefully that goes better!

It's one of my rules that, while work does follow inspiration, inspiration also follows work. So the trick now is not to stop in disgust, but chuck the family out the house and design the sh#t out of the day!

#textiledesigner #artistmum #kirsteenlyons






#createadrawingadayforhumanrights
http://www.youthforhumanrights.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life.

 My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life. I often exaggerate to make things fun. All my advice is just my o...