Sunday 12 November 2017

Europe by campervan, not anymore!

Europe by campervan.
Well not any more.
The van that cost more than £1,000 a night to sleep in for three nights! Argh!!
It's official the bill to fix the van is approximately the same as we paid for her. Both the garages that recently did work are not to blame, the guy who sold it to me is not to blame, it was just bad luck, it could have gone for years, it didn't.
All day on the phone to insurance and grange and UK family.
We are not going to tour Europe in a camper - at least not just now - but we are going to live in Spain until June, after that there is no plan as yet.

We had to snatch some stuff from the camper as they stood over us waiting to load it on a truck to go to "Engleter" where we have to sell it for parts! But we are flying to Spain, via Paris to live till June.
So we did launch!
We will avoid English winter!
We are worldschoolers!

However the camper was a financial disaster. Good and bad!

Thank you so so so much for all the support!!! Amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life.

 My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life. I often exaggerate to make things fun. All my advice is just my o...