Sunday 19 November 2017

Mountains from the balcony.

I'm creating a drawing a day, for two years, just for the art of it (only 43 days remaining!)
Today's (and yesterday's) are the mountains from my balcony.
The close one is El Montgo, 753 meters high, 2,470 feet. That means it's not really a mountain in Scotland, mostly Scottish people only classify it as a mountain if it's over 3,000 feet, a Munro (after the climber who first listed them). There is a crazy sport in Scotland where you run up and down three Munros in the SAME DAY, as if tossing trees around was not a hardcore enough sport! I'm not planning on running up the Montgo, even if it is just a hill. The way it goes straight up from almost sea level would make it a brutal climb, and I don't think there are streams up there so you would have to carry a lot of water.

The mountain range in the distance is the Sistemas Prebeticos. We flew over them on the way down. I'm pretty sure some of them are the real thing!

I'm afraid I have completely lost track of where the art blogging ends and the travel blogging begins, hopefully my friends are interested in both. :)

#drawingadayclub






#createadrawingadayforhumanrights
http://www.youthforhumanrights.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life.

 My posts are all to amuse and are fiction, sometimes inspired by my life. I often exaggerate to make things fun. All my advice is just my o...